Weekly Rates 2021
Basil / Thyme
|Weekly rate||Weekly rate||Weekly rate||
from 16/04 to 29/04
from 03/05 to 28/05
from 03/06 to 25/06
|400,00 €||470,00 €||520,00 €||570,00 €|
|from 26/06 to 02/07||450,00 €||520,00 €||600,00 €||650,00 €|
|from 03/07 to 30/07||550,00 €||620,00 €||670,00 €||720,00 €|
|from 31/07 to 20/08||650,00 €||750,00 €||800,00 €||870,00 €|
|from 21/08 to 27/08||600,00 €||680,00 €||730,00 €||800,00 €|
|from 28/08 to 03/09||450,00 €||520,00 €||600,00 €||650,00 €|
|from 04/09 to 10/09||400,00 €||470,00 €||520,00 €||550,00 €|
|from 11/09 to 30/10||300,00 €||350,00 €||400,00 €||450,00 €|
- electricity, gas and water consumption
- Heating (seasonal)
- Private parking spot
- Final clean up
- Linen 10€ just bed, 15€ complete
- Cradle: 15€
- Small / medium-sized dogs, no more than one per apartment: € 20 for three days or € 40 per week.
- Laundrette: 5€
- Deposit: 100€
- The apartments can only be occupied by the number of people indicated for each type, including children; at the end of the holiday they must be left clean and tidy.
- Small / medium-sized dogs are accepted and no more than one per apartment: € 20 2/3 days or € 40 per week
- Possibility to use the shuttle and the pool (paid admission) at the Residence Holydays, placed around 100 metres from Casa vacanze Ferrando.
- Arrival time after 12.00 (3 PM) – departure before 9.00 AM
- Arrivals for weekly stay go from Saturday to Saturday during the high season (from 26/06 to 03/09)
- The City of Pietra Ligure has established the “tourist tax” with City Council resolution number 82 of December 7, 2017 . From 1 April till 31 October, the tax will be applied to the overnight stays of non-residents in the town of Pietra Ligure for up to five consecutive nights. The tax rate is in this accommodation facility €1 per person per night. There are the following exemptions: a) Children up to the age of twelve;
b) People working in the hotel;
c) Patients who receive hospital care and outpatient care at public and private health facilities of the
province and the people who care for them, one person per patient;
d) People with physical, sensory and cognitive disabilities and one person who care for them.
The tax is payable directly to the accommodation facility which shall pay it to the City Hall.
- The Ferrando holiday home has adopted all the procedures that guarantee the safety and hygiene of customers and professionals in accordance with ministerial regulations. Upon your arrival, only one person must enter the reception with a mask for registration and delivery of the keys, after which you will be accompanied to your accommodation. There will be the possibility that your body temperature will be measured, if this is higher than 37.5 ° you will not be allowed to take possession of the accommodation unless you have a medical certificate attesting to a disease other than covid-19 and not infectious (it is advisable to measure the body temperature at home before departure).
- The cleanliness of the apartments has always been highly appreciated by our guests.
Today, more than ever, we will guarantee careful sanitation of all apartments, including through an ozone generator. In particular, before your arrival you will find the room sanitized with ozone, recognized by the Ministry of Health (with protocol 31 July 1996 n ° 24482) as a “natural aid for the sterilization of environments contaminated by bacteria, viruses, spores, molds and mites “.
Furthermore, in the common area there is a column of disinfectant gel.
- To ensure the necessary cleaning and sanitization this year, check-in is from 15.00 to 20.00, while the check-out time remains unchanged by 9.00.
- To facilitate bookings, in this particular moment of emergency we want to guarantee LARGE FREE CANCELLATION POLICIES.
Up to 10 days before the check-in date for all apartments.